Doing Life Together
God created us to be in relationship with one another. At Trinity, our vision is to Follow Jesus Together as we seek to build these relationships.
To accommodate diverse needs, Life Groups meet at various times and locations. We design our groups to encourage you to build relationships, grow in your spiritual journey and serve together.
Each Life Group's core value is to:
- Connect each of us to one another. Our goal is for you to develop friendships and have fun.
- Connect each of us to God. Our goal is for you to grow in your understanding of who God is.
- Connect each of us with Trinity. Our goal is for you to use your spiritual gifts to serve wherever God would lead; within Trinity and the community.
The abundant life God intended brings joy, challenge, and meaning. We believe Life Groups are a vital component to living that abundant life in Christ.
Welcome to doing life together at Trinity.
Todd Waggoner, Director of Adult Ministry firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN ONE OF OUR LIFE GROUPS.
Starting in September
- Made For More-Starts Oct 16th, a 5 week study of Ephesians at the home of Michael and Samantha Pence
- Women’s Bible Study – Sundays this Fall 5-7PM at the Church and Thursdays at 11:30am in member's homes
- M&M Women’s Group – Every other Wednesday, 11AM at the Church
- Men’s Prayer – Every Tuesday morning, 6-7AM, at the Church
- Men's Lunch- Every Thursday at noon at McAllister's Deli
- Wednesday Fellowship – A home group for retirees and empty nesters
- Sunday Life Groups – 3 classes to choose from every Sunday 9-10AM
- Bible Study, Parenting/Marriage, and Topical Conversation