- We encourage you to wear masks on Sunday for worship and classes. Our staff and volunteers will be wearing masks, and we would prefer that you do as well while in the building and attending worship or Sunday School.
- Masks are required for all kids over three years old through fifth grade. All of our staff and volunteers will be wearing masks as we serve our guests and care for children.
- Staff and volunteers with our student ministry will be wearing masks, and we are encouraging students to do so as well.
- We encourage all persons visiting our campus at any time to wear masks while inside our building, including worship services, Small Group meetings, classes, and other common areas on our campus. Masks are not required while attending outdoor events.
- If you are eligible, we encourage you to get the vaccine or to discuss vaccination with your healthcare provider if you have questions.
- Please stay home if you feel ill or have a fever.
When it comes to the pandemic, we know that circumstances are constantly evolving. Therefore, we are committed to evaluating all of our health and safety protocols each week. You can bookmark this page for the most up-to-date information. All of our recommendations are made with the health and safety of our church’s most vulnerable in mind. Thank you for understanding.
If you attend a worship service or program at BUMC and are later diagnosed with COVID, you can contact Leslie Hotzfeld, Executive Director, to notify the church. Your personal information will be kept confidential.