We are glad you're watching online with us!
Scroll down to find the order of worship, this week's announcements, family guides, Student Ministry Sunday School lessons, and prayer concerns.
We will stream Sunday services at 9:45 a.m. in place of in-person worship until further notice.
*Download the order of worship before the service to follow along
*Select Brentwood Operating 2020 to give to our regular worship offering
FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT CHALLENGE
Over the next nine weeks, we will offer daily prompts for applying the wisdom from the scriptures to our everyday lives. Each week will focus on how we can encourage those around us and bear fruit! Are you willing to take on the Fruit of the Spirit Challenge?
In an effort to practice spiritual closeness alongside our social distancing, we are introducing a new resource we like to call Digital Discipleship! Every day, one of our BUMC staff members will share a word or resource to help you move forward in your spiritual walk in the midst of our physical distancing.
Register Your Attendance
For the Family
- Set aside a special place in your house to worship together. Have your children brainstorm with how you can make a sacred space together. Gather anything around your house like candles, crosses, or anything that reminds you of God to make your space special.
- Be your own acolytes! Light a candle or two to symbolize the presence of God that is with you as you worship at home in your special place.
- Follow along and sing songs together.
- Talk about what you notice in the worship video. What colors do you see in the Sanctuary? What are the pastors doing? This is a great teaching opportunity to talk to your children about how we worship.
- Download our children's bulletins (below) or this coloring page for your children to color while listening to the sermon.
- Submit your prayer requests to BUMC Kids on Facebook, Instagram (DM us!), or by email. These will be confidential and only be seen by staff. We want to be praying for your family during this time.
- Download our Online Sunday School Handout to complete during worship as a family!
Student Ministry Sunday School
We want our students to stay engaged with BUMCSM! Download the Sunday School lessons for middle school and high school each week, watch Student Ministry Sunday Nights on Instagram live stories each Sunday night, and reach out to any of the Student Ministry staff online!
Support + Care
We are in the early stages of connecting our members who have needs to those who are ready to meet needs. This is an anxious time for everyone, but it is especially sensitive for those who are isolated and those at high risk of getting the coronavirus. If your age or circumstances or a medical condition puts you at risk, we want to help. Fill out the form below to request help for yourself or on behalf of another member in need.
Use your gifts to care for others. Fill out the form below to let us know how you can help serve those in need in our congregation during our social distancing.
A trained Stephen Minister meets with you to listen, care, pray, and help you find healing and wholeness.
Screened and trained volunteers make monthly calls and visits to our home-centered members, extending love, Communion, and connection to our church family. Fill out our form to refer a loved one in need of visitation.