Sunday Worship Services
9:15 a.m. Modern
10:45 a.m. Traditional
We are glad you're watching online with us!
Scroll down to view our weekly announcements, prayer concerns, BUMC Kids bulletins, and to register your attendance.
Worship with us each weekend!
*Download the order of worship before the service to follow along
*Select Brentwood Operating 2021 to give to our regular worship offering
Let us know you're in worship!
For the Family
- Set aside a special place in your house to worship together. Have your children brainstorm how you can make a sacred space together. Gather anything around your house like candles, crosses, or anything that reminds you of God to make your space special.
- Be your own acolytes! Light a candle or two to symbolize the presence of God that is with you as you worship at home in your special place.
- Follow along and sing songs together.
- Download our BUMC Kids Worship Activities which will help your child connect with the services and reflect on what they are seeing and hearing.
- Download our children's bulletins (below) for your children to color while listening to the sermon.
- Download our Student Ministry devotional (below) for your student to read and engage in during worship.
Support + Care
We are in the early stages of connecting our members who have needs to those who are ready to meet needs. This is an anxious time for everyone, but it is especially sensitive for those who are isolated and those at high risk of getting the coronavirus. If your age or circumstances or a medical condition puts you at risk, we want to help. Fill out the form below to request help for yourself or on behalf of another member in need.
Use your gifts to care for others. Fill out the form below to let us know how you can help serve those in need in our congregation during our social distancing.
A trained Stephen Minister meets with you to listen, care, pray, and help you find healing and wholeness.
Screened and trained volunteers make monthly calls and visits to our home-centered members, extending love, Communion, and connection to our church family. Fill out our form to refer a loved one in need of visitation.