Sunday Worship Services
8:30 a.m. Traditional Worship
9:45 a.m. Modern Worship
11 a.m. Traditional Worship
We are glad you're watching online with us!
Scroll down to view our weekly announcements, prayer concerns, BUMC Kids bulletins, and to register your attendance.
Thank you for joining us for worship!
*Select Brentwood Operating to give to our regular worship offering
Let us know you're in worship!
For the Family
- Set aside a special place in your house to worship together. Have your children brainstorm how you can make a sacred space together. Gather anything around your house like candles, crosses, or anything that reminds you of God to make your space special.
- Be your own acolytes! Light a candle or two to symbolize the presence of God that is with you as you worship at home in your special place.
- Follow along and sing songs together.
- Download our BUMC Kids Worship Activities which will help your child connect with the services and reflect on what they are seeing and hearing.
- Download our children's bulletins (below) for your children to color while listening to the sermon.
- Download our Student Ministry devotional (below) for your student to read and engage in during worship.
Support + Care
A trained Stephen Minister meets with you to listen, care, pray, and help you find healing and wholeness.
Screened and trained volunteers make monthly calls and visits to our home-centered members, extending love, Communion, and connection to our church family. Fill out our form to refer a loved one in need of visitation.